Adult Record Requests

If you wish to obtain probation records or case information, and you are currently or formerly under probation supervision, a law enforcement agency, or an assigned attorney for a criminal matter, please email your request to:

You will receive an email within 72 hours acknowledging receipt of your request.

Note: California and federal laws protect confidentiality of probation records. Not all requests for information can be granted.